AbleVets, LLC is a fast-growing Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing healthcare information technology services and resources to help the VA and DoD improve the lives of the people they serve. AbleVets has an opportunity available for an experienced, motivated Deployment Analyst to support healthcare information technology projects for our customers.
The successful candidate will work closely with the engagement team to ensure high-quality, on-time deliverables that exceed client expectations. Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Develop programmatic quality guidance and work to establish a new program’s quality guidelines.
· Analyze and define quality metrics to be reported on and monitored throughout a program’s life.
· Integrate across a broader program management team established to monitor, track and report on billion+ multi – year implementation.
· Configure systems specifications that address business requirements, processes, and that fit within architecture standards.
· Actively participate in planning of system and development deployment.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems or related field
· At least 7 years of experience in an enterprise environment
· Understanding of project management methods and approaches
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment while juggling conflicting priorities and deadlines
· Highly effective communication skills with a strong ability to troubleshoot complex technological problems
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Experience with MS Project and MS SharePoint
· Ability to facilitate and coordinate efforts with key government and non-government stakeholders
· Previous government contracting experience preferred