AbleVets, LLC is a fast-growing Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing healthcare information technology services and resources to help the VA and DoD improve the lives of the people they serve. AbleVets has an opportunity for Receptionist/ Office Administrator to support our team. This position is located in our Chantilly, VA office. The required working hours are from 8 AM to 5 PM.
As a service disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) subject to VEVRAA, preference will be given to protected veteran candidates who meet the minimum qualifications for this position.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities
This individual should be very organized, possess exceptional communication skills, and enjoy being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task and efficiently maintaining schedules while providing administrative support is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a problem solver, and very organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position. Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Function as the main office receptionist
• Answer and route incoming calls
• Greet clients and guests
• Issue visitor badges, register guests upon entry, and collect badges upon exit
• Maintain office and kitchen general appearance
• Maintain office and kitchen supply inventory and replenish supplies when needed
• Respond to general questions and requests for information for the office
• Collect and distribute mail
• Perform receiving activities for deliveries of supplies and equipment
• Coordinate office maintenance activities (cleaning service, service tech visits, etc.)
• Organize business meetings, travel, and company events
• High School diploma and 1- 3 years of exeprience.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, including Outlook
• Proficient with phone system operation
• Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Must be flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
• Exceptional communication skills