Reporting to AbleVets Contracts Lead, we are seeking an independent, organized, and detail oriented professional to lead AbleVets subcontracts and work with operations, business development, accounting, and finance teams to manage:
- Pre-Award: Manage proposed subcontractor teammates on business development opportunities including: (i) drafting and negotiating NDAs; (ii) drafting and negotiating TAs; and (iii) drafting, reviewing, tracking and follow-up on contracts related Data Calls;
- Post-Award: Managing subcontractors on awarded contracts including: (i) drafting and negotiating subcontracts (both individual and IDIQs); (ii) drafting and negotiating work orders/task orders; (iii) drafting, reviewing, tracking and follow-up on required subcontractor compliance items such as representations & certifications;
- Communications: Managing: (i) external subcontractor day-to-day requests and general communications as a primary POC; (ii) internal contracts, operations, business development, accounting, finance, and executive team day-to-day requests and general communications as a lead;
- Corporate Compliance: Respond to ad-hoc corporate requests to advise management of all rights, obligations, risk and liabilities related to: (i) proposed or awarded terms and conditions in subcontracts; (ii) changes in laws, regulations, court cases, executive orders, industry papers, related to subcontracts; (iii) due diligence requests; (iv) corporate reporting (eSRS/SRS, Service Contract Reporting, etc.); and
- Corporate Policies, Procedures, and Processes: Identify, document, draft when needed, implement, and adhere to AbleVets policies, procedures, and processes.
- Managing a minimum of 40 subcontractors across on 20 separate contracts;
- Reading, deconstructing, and responding with compliant and compelling responses to solicitation, contract requirements, and government or prime contractor requests;
- Creating and maintaining professional relationships with industry POCs (Contracts, Operational VPs, Business Development Leads, Accounting, Financial, legal and executive management) and government POCs (Contracting Officers, Contract Specialists, Contract Officer Representatives, Government Attorney's); and
- Meeting all compliance deadlines.